Did you know that the Ontario County Arts Council is a membership based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization? With your membership, the Arts Council is able to continue its mission of supporting and promoting the arts throughout the community. A strong membership base and membership dollars are vital to the future of the Arts Council’s programs and sponsorships in the community.
• The Ontario County Arts Council-Mariner Family Scholarship, awarded annually to a college-bound student majoring in the arts.
• The Rotating Art Exhibits, featuring member artists in sponsored locations throughout the community.
• Art in the Libraries, a community outreach program providing exhibits & classes.
• The Arts Council Annual Members Art Show.
• Partnership with the Finger Lakes Plein Air Festival.
• Grants & Donations, to help support the communities cultural projects undertaken by qualifying non-profit organizations
• Our annual Spaghetti Opera Fundraiser, showcasing the community’s outstanding vocalists.
As a member, you will receive our newsletters and mailings to keep you up to date on events, programs & exhibits in the area and you are also eligible to participate in our annual Members Art Show.
Individual membership is $25 per person or $50 per family annually. Simply fill out the membership form and choose your method of enrolling & payment: on-line with payment by PayPal or by postal mail with payment by check.
Thank you for your interest in the Ontario County Arts Council and we really hope you will join us!