The Ontario County Arts Council is a membership based 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. With your Business Membership, the Arts Council will be able to continue its mission of supporting and promoting the arts throughout the community. A growing, vibrant cultural environment is very important to every community and its economy. And, a strong membership base and membership dollars are vital to the future of the Arts Council’s programs and sponsorships in that community.
• The Ontario County Arts Council-Mariner Family Scholarship, awarded annually to a college-bound student majoring in the arts
• The Rotating Art Exhibits, featuring member artists in sponsored business locations throughout the community
• Art in the Libraries, a community outreach program providing exhibits & classes free of charge
• Partnership & sponsorship with the Finger Lakes Plein Air Festival
• The Arts Council Annual Members Art Show
• Grants & Donations, to help support the community’s cultural projects undertaken by qualifying non-profit organizations.
Recent grants/donations have been made to:
1. The 2016 Downtown Mural Project on Main Street, Canandaigua
2. The Woodlawn Chapel Restoration Fund
3. The Fort Hill Performing Arts Auditorium restoration
4. B.I.D. of Canandaigua’s “Arts Tour of Canandaigua” visitors brochure project
5. Donation of Art Display Systems to county-wide libraries
As a Business Member, your company’s name & logo will be highlighted on our website, with a link to your company website. You will receive our newsletters and mailings to keep you up to date on events & exhibits in the area and updates about programs we are working on.
Please select a level of Business Membership and fill out the membership form. Choose your method of enrolling & payment: on-line with payment by PayPal or by postal mail with payment by check.
Thank you for your support!